Thursday 12 January 2012

I am back!!!

Hey Lovelies, hope your all well. I have missed y'all. I had to put my head down and study real hard for my exams but am done now. YAAY.
I wish everyone that still has exams; all the best and good luck.
Exam Revision Tips: Drink a lot of fluids to keep you going, try and get some sleep before an exam and please don't starve yourself. Don't panic. You will be great :)
I am so glad that 2012 is finally here; I have a lot of plans for this year but for now am going to show you guys a quick OOTD.
Also please don't forget to vote for me in that modelling competition; it ends tomorrow and I need votes.
Pretty please, it only takes a few seconds: http://bit.ly/ve5Nju







Have a wonderful day lovelies. xxxAfeeyahxxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! I hope you do well in the competition!

    I'm following you now!

    That’s So Fletch


    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, Hun! I hope you do well in the competition! Also, your boots are too cute !!!
    Great blog, I'm now following!

    www.stylebeautyelegance.blogspot.com
    Stay connected!

    Annabella Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw thank you so much ladies, really appreciate it.
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots, cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Joyce xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more really lovely casual look from u!!!
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig