Wednesday 1 February 2012

Girl about London part 1

Hey there lovelies, hope everyone is good!!
It was freezing today here in the north and I thought it was gonna be getting warmer.
Anyhow I was in London about a week ago, to attend a business conference and also
to have some fun.
This is what I wore to dinner on the first night; we went to an Italian restaurant in Paddington.
Here are some pictures of my outfit of the night; hope you like.






Jumper and belt- New Look
Faux fur trim - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Random shop
Bag - Primark


Have a lovely end of week guys, wish you all the best in your ventures.
                                                                  xxxAfeeyahxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig