Thursday 22 August 2013

Get the Sunkissed Look!!

Hi dolls; hope you're all enjoying the weather. Ever heard of the phrase 'fake it till you make it'? Well we all love looking sunkissed but obviously the sun plays games all the time so here's a few products to get that sunkissed look; natural glow and healthy glow that we all love.




I am a sucker for the sunkissed look so I have quite a collection of highlighters I use and these are my ride and die and they can become yours too.

Different ways to apply your highlighter:
  1. on the highest point of your cheekbones girl
  2. just on top of your blusher or bronzer if you don't wear blush 
  3. you can add the remaining highlighter left on the brush to your nose, temple, chin and cupid's bow for extra glow (optional)


I have a little bit of everything high end and drugstore.


MAC Gold Deposit ~ This is a beautiful golden highlighter and it works really nice on every skin tone but espescially on olive and brown skinned ladies. It's so gorgeous.


Sleek Face Form ~ Sleek recently came out with this upgraded version of the contour kit and I am in love; it has the dark contour powder and then a bronzer and a highlighter; they have different shades so it can be used by ALL skintones.


Soap & Glory Love at First blush ~ This is a beautiful blush with shimmer in it and I love to add just a little bit at the highest points of my cheekbones; this is more suited to pale and olive skin toned ladies than darker skinned ladies but I make it work.


Chanel Soleil de Tan Illuminating fluid ~ This liquid is so beautiful and easy to use; this is very expensive but I got a sample and I have hardly used any so it will last forever if you do purchase it.



MAC magically cool powder in Cajun ~ This is a lovely everyday sublte highlighter and it's perfect for ladies that do not want a bold highlight.

These are my ride and dies; you should definitely give it a go and if you have any suggestions for me please let me know in the comments. What highlighters do you use and are any of these in your collection too?

So ready to get this look?



xxxAfeeyahxxx

God has the most amazing plan for you.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look beautiful, and so is your skin. I love wearing bronzer's all year long. For me it is a latina thing LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun,lol I love bronzer too,am addicted
      xxxAfeeyahxx

      Delete
  2. wow amazing how highlighter can make all the difference! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; am a highlighter fanatic lol
      xxxAfeeyahxxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig