Saturday 26 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review ♥♥

Hey dolls; how are ya? Cheers to the freaking weekend right? 
Today, I am going to do a review on one of my favourite beauty products and it was mentioned in this post!! So the Maybelline Baby Lips is a collection of different lip balms that recently launched in the UK, you know obviously after the WHOLE WORLD has already had it. *rolls eyes* 




As you can see they are very colourful and pweeety!! And they all have different flavours; I bought 2 from Superdrug because they had a 2 for £5 offer and they were £2.99 each so I saved a little bit of money. *hair flick*





I bought the Mint Fresh and the Cherry Me lip balms and I have been using the minty one; I have been using it everyday without fail since I bought it in early September and sometimes even before bed.


I love it because it is very practical; I don't have to use my fingers to scoop it out; it's very moisturising and it smells MINTY; what else could I ask for??
The cherry me and a few of the other colours in the collections have a slight tint to it but the Mint Fresh one hasn't. 
If you haven't tried one of these, you are missing out and you better rectify that lol
xxxAfeeyahxxxx
Find me on la Facebook, la Twitter and la Instagram for more ..


Today is a new day; don't give up
Luke 18vs1





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I havent got any because ive heard mixed review so im a little on the fence

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Carrie boo, girl you need to try them out and they are so affordable so no harm no foul xxx

      Delete
  2. They look so cute! Do they have a strong scent? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It being very moisturizing was all I needed to know to be completely sold! Thanks for sharing with us, I've seen a lot of people using these but haven't heard their complete thoughts on them! Thanks for sharing yours with us!

    ► XO KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcme KImberly, am sure you will love it!! xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig