Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas Dolls!!


Hey dolls; it's Christmas Eve; I can't believe it. December has been a very busy month for me; working a lot and having less me time but thank God the holidays are here.
I can get into the swing of things.
Just got home from work and am helping (watching) my mum make preparations for tomorrow and  I just wanted to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas.
Whatever you're going to be doing; whether it's having family around or travelling, I wish y'all an amazing time and don't forget Jesus is the reason for the season. And family time; spending loads of time with our loved ones.....and stuffing our faces! Stay safe and beautiful.
Afeeyah xo

Don't forget to check out the Boxing Day SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!



SHARE:

1 comment

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig