Sunday 13 April 2014

Kiko Full Protection Foundation Stick Review ♥♥


Hey dolls; how are you all doing? I hope you are all good and having a lovely April so far. I have been so busy because am working on a project and I will be done by the end of this month so I can get back to posting a lot more regularly as I have SOOO much to share with you.
Today I am reviewing the Kiko foundation sticks I talked about in this post; sorry about the Iphone pics but I am struggling with my camera lol *you guys know how technically challenged I am* 


So I decided to try out the Kiko Full Protection foundation sticks; I bought 3 colours (12, 13 and 16) and they were about £3-4 each which was really affordable. I used all 3 for this look;
I used 13 as a base for my whole face; 12 for under my eyes as a concealer and 16 to contour.



So I went ahead and primed as usual with Smashbox Photofinish in Light and then applied the sticks directly to my face and then used my fingers to blend it it. I also used the beauty blender to blend it in even better to give a flawless finish. I then added my chosen blush and then finished it off with my chosen powder; Mac mineralise Skinfinish in Dark deep.


 It felt a bit weird using a foundation stick as I am used to liquid foundation and I felt it was a very sheer foundation so I had to keep adding some more to get the coverage I wanted. 
 It is a 2 in 1 formula; the inner circle gives has an illuminating formula so it gives you a glow and the outer circle is a creamy texture that allows super easy blending.


Looking at the pictures I can see that it really did give me an amazing glow and it looks like a natural glow not an unhealthyFRIEDfish kinda glow lol


So the PROS;
  • it applied really easily
  • blended super easy
  • gave an amazing glow
  • it has an SPF 15 so you are protected 

 The cons:
  • I felt like the colour was a bit lighter than my face and I felt a bit washed out
  • The coverage was very sheer and I had to keep applying

My duck face says heeeey!!

So overall; this is a perfect product if you want just a sheer coverage and an amazing glow.
I think I might give it another go, maybe just add it to my everyday routine so maybe add a stick to my current routine and not just use all the sticks on my face at the same time.


I also wore the Kiko mauvey pink lipstick hauled as well; it has a super satin formula so it goes on really creamy and it looks like a very natural everyday colour; it gives me that my-lips-but-better look.

So if anything Kiko is a great brand with lovely affordable products so you can afford to try their products and decide what you like best; I think their lip products are so far my favourite and the concealer stick is also part of my everyday foundation routine; I bought one in Italy and picked another up when I run out.

Have you tried any of these products mentioned? (p.s. these sticks are no longer been sold on Kiko but am sure you can find em online or try their other foundations; they have a new Matte Mouuse foundation that I am eyeing at the moment) 
Have you tried any Kiko products?
Leave your comments below bombshells.

Have a lovely jubbly week.
Lots of love,
Afeeyah xo

P.s. if you want to win a 30 day sample of the newest skincare revolution Skinade voted on Vogue as a must have; click here, I got you xo
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Great review gal! Haven't used these before, but sure looks good. :-) Have a blessed week.
    *Hugs!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! And wow, their foundation is pretty cheap - I will definitely check them out next time I'm in Westfield!

    Great post xx

    ameliaheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie; deffo go in and have a little look. But don't blame if you end up buying the whole place *covers eyes* xx

      Delete
  3. That looks fantastic! Did you pick three colours in order to contour? I wish this brand was available in the States, I love the coverage and know that stick foundation lasts longer!
    Love,
    S
    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea and because I wanted to try cream contouring!!

      Delete
  4. Great review, I want to try Kiko products! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster award ❤❤❤ http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great review! Your skin looks flawless!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make up looks flawless! Love the lip color on you.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, your skin looks flawless, so I'd say it works!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep seeing KIKO Products floating around everywhere, I've never tried a foundation stick before, but these made your face look great, and flawless. Will deffo have a little gander for them
    Rumbielove.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun; they are such products.

      Delete
  10. Flawless!
    http://fabulously-pink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig