Wednesday 7 May 2014

Met Ball Gala 2014 ft Dressale ♥♥

(L-R 1,2,3,4,5)

Hey dolls; how are you doing? It has been a while since I last blogged and thank God I am back. It's Prom season and from the pictures of the recent Met Gala ball, the long ball gowns are in.
Dressale has amazing ball/prom and occasional dresses that are really affordable so you don't have to over spend on a dress for your special day.


I have been gobsmacked by these amazing dresses; the length, the styles and the price.
Did you see the Met Gala Ball dresses; my favourite was Blake Lively in Gucci, she looked amazing and with her hubby; they looked magical.

(Credit 1,2,3,4,5)

Other favourites of mine were Charlize Theron, Allison Williams, Diane Kruger and Kendall Jenner.
Did you see any of the outfits?
Which was your favourite?
Let me know in the comments
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. the MET gala is always full of amazing style, we especially love your first two picks. there's something so classy and elegant about them!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes; it's so amazing and full of style.

      Delete
  2. I love the dresses they are wonderful !! I so love beyonce's one. It's flawless :D :D

    www.DianeFnk.com (V2 is online :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Blake Lively! I thinks she always looks perfect :)
    xx Tina

    Style Sinners

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig