Sunday 18 May 2014

Review ~ Dr Bronner's 18in1 Peppermint Pure Castille Magic Soap

Happy Sunday; hope you're all well. Today was such a lovely sunny weather and for all my UK readers you know what the sun does to us; we gooo crazy for the sun. Hope you had a fun day.
Today I want to talk about a product that has been my favourite since the beginning of this year; the Dr Bronner's Magic Soap. It's the 18-in-1 Peppermint Pure Castille soap made with organic oils. I had heard about this soap from Vicky but of course it was not availlable in the UK (or so I thought). My heart literally skipped when I saw it in TK Maxx; TK Maxx is amazing for finding american and international products that you can't find in the regular shops.

This soap is an an 18-in-1 so it has 18 different uses; a few examples are face and body wash, fruit and veg wash, shampoo and many more. Some people also use it as a whitening toothpaste; honestly the possibilities are endless with this magic soap.
The oils in this soap are organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic fair deal hemp oil, organic jojoba oil and organic peppermint oil. Now because these oils are organic they are in the best and purest form so are the most effective; not only are these oils very important for your health, they can sink into your skin and give your skin moisture and hydration throughout the day.

These soaps come in different 'flavours or scents', when I bought mine at TK Maxx there was a Lavender one as well but I opted for the peppermint one because I love the peppermint scent and it leaves you feeling very fresh and clean.
I mainly use it as a body wash as it lathers up nicely and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I tried using it on my face but my eyes are very sensitive and feels a bit stingy.
I also used it a brush cleaner but I don't want to waste the product because you never know when TK Maxx might stop stocking so I use it only for my body.....because of course it deserves the very best lol. I was able to purchase for £5-6 and I am on my second bottle now; one bottle can easily last up to 2months or more and sometimes I like to mix it with other bath products too; why not.


So if you have a Tk Maxx nearby; have a gander in there and see what treasures you can find and if you have used this or any of the other Dr Bronners products please let me know; I now want to try his other products. 
FeelUnique also stocks the Dr Bronner's luckily so you can get your hands on the whole range easily.
Try this product here!
Have an amazing week.
Afeeyah
xoxo

Say hello to me here; Twitter~Instagram~Bloglovin~Facebook 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig