Monday 23 June 2014

Mega Beauty Haul ♥♥

Hey dolls; hope you are all doing great. I have been wanting to do a haul post for ages as I have accumulated quite a few bits and bobs over the past few months from birthday gifts to purchases.


Shall we start off with makeup? I have had this Cargo HD mascara for about 2 months now and it is so amamzing; I even spoke about it briefly here. I have 4 new lipsticks to show you (L-R) Chanel Rouge Allure in 122-Farouche, Golden Rose Lipstick in 56 (my friend got it for me from a recent visit to Bulgaria, thanks girl), Estee Lauder Pure Colour in 17-Rose Tea, Mac in Girl About Town (this is a repurchase because I lost my other one sadly and it's a great colour for summer)


The true colours can be seen better in this light; you can see that I love my nudes and brights. I got this MAC careblend powder in Dark Deep because they didn't have my Mineral Skin Finish powder and she said this was the closest thing to it. I think not; it looks so light; am not impressed! It's good to set my under eye powder and I think it will be going in my kit for my lighter skin clients.
This Dior foundation deserves its own post so I won't say much other than I am frigging obsessed and you shall see why soon.


Ole Henriksen has taken the world by storm and everywhere I turn these days; someone is raving about it. Fleur mentioned their wipes a few times on her blog and channel so when I seen this in Debenhmans and online I had to snatch some things. The 5mini deluxe size products come in a set for £39 which is super cheap. I love all their products; the wipes smell heavenly, all their products smell heavenly but all in all am loving everything. 


Artdeco is a brand I never really heard about but I was gifted these products and told a bit more of the brand and now am hooked. I have yet to try some of the stuff but the felt tip liner and the lipgloss is permanently in my makeup bag. It's an affordable brand amazing quality; apparently most shows use Artdeco for all their makeup.


This Orico Face oil is actually very popular and I can't wait to try.
Trilogy came through with this moisturise blended with Rose Hip oil. Dr Hauschka is a certified organic brand and all their products are amazing.
As you can see I am into organic and natural products for my skin because am tired of putting crap on my face and breaking out.


I was so happy to be gifted this Essie nail polish in 249 go ginza. It's like a lilac colour and it's perfect for summer.


 I love masks as you can see here, so I have been loving the Dr Organic range and this mask is amazing. The Good Things Blemish Control gel mask is lovely; it has salicylic acid which helps control breakouts. The peel off masks are cheap and cheerful. I have heard so much about the Astalift mask and I can't wait to use it.


I was so happy to be gifted these Balance Me mini products to try and I have been loving the Wonder Eye Cream; this beauty soothes, brightens and lifts your under eye area. More on Balance Me later on.
I have been loving this Steamcream; it's like the 8hour cream, but a very natural version; with lost of essential oils.
This was a long haul; hope you enjoyed it. Have you tried any of these products?
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. All those products litterly made my go +______+ lmao. The chanel lipstick colour looks so fabolous! Ole Henriksen actually comes from my country and he's one of the most funny and inspiring beauty gurus who really loves life x3 I'm 100% agreeing with his products are lovely!
    I actually have never heard of the Balance Me products but they sound really instresting
    xx
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new summer wedding outfit inspiration post up, let me know what you think:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, wouldn't mind having all the beauty products! Thanks for sharing with us and really like the photography :D

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig