Sunday 26 October 2014

Flawless Fall/Autumn Makeup ♥♥


Hello loves; hope you are all doing well. Today is makeup day; one of the only reasons I love Fall/Autumn is definitely not because of the weather change but because of the MAKEUP!
I just love wearing dark lips so much and this is just the season where I can look like Morticia Adams and no one will bat an eye.


In this look I am showing a few things and doing mini reviews and I hope you don't mind.
Starting off with the face; I used the Becca shimmering skin perfector in Opal; I got this in my Space NK goodie bag and I love the glow it gives; although am oily I love to glow; just not get too greasy.
This product is great as it has SPF 20+ so you get that protection and it evens out your skin tone and give your skin a healthy natural glow.


Onto my eyes; for my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Brow wiz; and this is not like any other brow pencil; first off it's really expensive but for some reason I always reach for it; my eyebrows are nice and think normally just a few sparse areas so I noticed when I started using this I don't fill my whole brow in just the bits I need and I like the natural look. As you can see I have a golden shadow at the brow bone area; I decided to do something different as I was obsessing about a Beyonce makeup look I had seen.


Now for my eyes; I wanted to keep it smokey but without making too much of an effort. I used the Maya_mia palette by Anastasia Beverley Hills. I used the Sienna eyeshadow into my crease to add a warmth to my eyes. On the actual lids I just had a little swipe of my MAC mineralise skin finish powder in Deep Dark just to mute out any discolouration. In the outer corner I used Deep Brown in and packed it in a V shape; I then used Sienna to blend it in and blend it into the lids,


On the lower lash line; I added Deep Brown and blended it out with Sienna. My lashes are the 43 by Red Cherry which are my new favourites. I also used the Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner slightly on my upper lash line. I also put the nude eyeliner in my water line to make my eyes appear a bit bigger.


For my foundation; I opted for my Dior Nude foundation; which I did a review of here. Today I focused on the skin so for my concealer I just used the Make up For Ever HD concealer.


To contour, I used my Kiko stick Foundation which is about 4 times darker than my skin tone and then added my Sleek Face Form palette in Medium to set the cream foundation. I opted for no blush today but I highlighted with the golden colour in my sleek face form.
Now this lipstick was love at first sight; I tried it on and I simply could not walk away without buying it; this is the Urban Decay revolutionary lipstick in Shame. I love the creamy texture and it glides on so easy.


If you wanted to go for a safer option; I donned a nude lip; I just lined and filled my lips in Nyx Natural. I then added a nude gloss.



I really loved how this look turned out and I am excited to do some more looks for this Fall/Autumn.
Did you enjoy this type of post?
What is your favourite Fall/Autumn Lipstick?
Have a lovely week loves,
Afeeyah xo


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love your lip colour in both looks, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the whole look, both lip options look lovely on you. Ive been meaning to get my hands on the Maya Mai Palette for a while now, Love the slight smokey look to the eyes.

    link Rumbie Love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie; I had to get it cos I missed out on the Amrezy palette :(

      Delete
  3. Soo pretty! I love the nude lip option but nude lips never seem to work on me, you look great in both colors!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks hun; you have to try a nude lipstick or a lip gloss with a brown lipliner, it always works for me xx

      Delete
  4. The red lip looks absolutely gorgeous on you! And your eyelashes are so lovely! Great post :) xx

    http://blogwithlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous!! I love the nude lip look. you have such good skin
    http://www.modefort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. I am not sure if you mentioned it, but what eyelashes did you use for this look

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; yea it was the 43 by Red Cherry xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig