Tuesday 27 January 2015

Review ~ Dr Organic; Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Night Cream ♥

dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream, moroccan argan oil, dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream,

Today I want to talk about my latest discovery; the Dr Organic range. This range is sold at Holland & Barrett and online. I have always heard good things about it and  I was suffering a skin crisis.
Skin Crisis; about 2-3 months ago, I broke out in like a heat rash all over my face, and you couldn't see it cos the spots were so small but my face just looked dry and upon further inspection I saw these million spots. At this point, I tried all sorts and I walked into Holland & Barrett.

dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream, moroccan argan oil, dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream,

I noticed that the Dr Organic Morrogan Argan Oil range was multi award winning and I decided to give it a shot; how worse could it get? So I got the Night Cream to slather it all over my face with it so my skin could quench its thirst and boy did my skin love it. I started wearing it day and night and within 3 days my skin was back to normal.
As you can see from the pictures; it is almost gone as my skin loved it so much; I do plan on getting other bits for the range. And yes I do have oily skin and although this is quite a thick cream it works because my skin is dehydrated and needs moisture. Ever since I started wearing this I don't get as oily as I used to but I use a smaller amount during the day than at night.

dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream, moroccan argan oil, dr organic moroccan argan oil night cream,
Buy it here

Now to the good stuff; this night cream contains vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids which is all good for maintaining the skin and keeping it supple. The Morrocan Argan oil is also a natural way to preserve your skin so I do love the combination. Here's a few amazing bioactive, natural and organic ingredients in this little gem; there is argan oil, aloe vera leaf juice, lemon peel oil, cinnamon leaf oil, wild mint oil and so much more goodness. All these oils really do penetrate the skin and keep it looking rejuvenated, moisturised and hydrated just like it's supposed to be.
So if you are suffering from dehydrated skin; this range might be just what you need, check it out. (and Holland & Barrett do some really good offers regularly!)

What is the best moisturiser you have ever used?
Afeeyah xo



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I noticed this in Holland and Barrets and really want to try it!! Love the sound of this and anything natural gets my vote :-) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I use dove, but don't mind giving this a try. Love the texture.
    xoxo

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your all share about argan oil. I always like to use natural product as your posts all about organic thing so i appreciate you.
    organic argan oil reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this blog is wonderful i like reading your articles. Stay up thhe great work! You realize, lots of persons are looking around foor ths info, you could aid them greatly. organic beauty oil

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig