Wednesday 4 February 2015

Day Five ~ Beauty & Fashion Wishlist ♥

Untitled #10


Hello ladies; if you're like me and you LOVE makeup and fashion then you know you're always searching high and low for your new 'FIX'! I have been wanting to try out Giorgio Armani makeup for the longest time and this lip colour looks great as I love my nude lip colours.
I have heard so much about the Nars light reflecting pressed powder and I will like to have it in my collection. Charlotte Tillbury has taken the world by storm and all the packaging is just so beautiful; I have a lipstick from them that I need to review.
 I have also wanted to own the Tom Ford black orchid perfume; it's so intense and just very unique so I need to actually just get it.
Onto footwear, I have really eyeing up some designer brands; Loubs, Zanottis and Stuart Weitzman; I need those knee high boots in my life. Last but not least summer is coming up so new sunglasses need to be on deck and you can never go wrong with Raybans.

What are you lusting for at the moment? Let us start a convo down below.
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig