Monday 9 February 2015

Day Ten ~ What To Wear for Valentine's Day ♥









 Skirt & polo neck top ~ Forever 21 // Heels ~ Zara // Clutch ~ Primark // Coat ~ Warehouse 

Aloha, now we know am obsessed with black so I wanted to show what you could wear for Vals day if you are a bit stuck on ideas; obviously along the black theme! This outfit is perfect for if you're going to dinner with BAE (lol cringe) or if you're heading out with the ladies. I picked up this Lace skirt from Forever 21 and I love the feminine feel it gives. Sorry if the pictures were a bit blurry but lightning was not on my side and I had red eye in some pictures, but I hope you get inspiration from this if you are still stuck for ideas. This whole outfit is very affordable and everything is from the High Street. Wishing everyone a fabulous Vals day.
What have you got planned? 
Afeeyah xo 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fab! Love the shoes! ♥

    Sam x
    www.sams-wardrobe.com/2015/02/get-look-kim-kardashian.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. See bumper!! Lol!! Black on black is always a classy look. Beautiful! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely and I absolutely love your skirt. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig