Tuesday 24 February 2015

Day Twenty Five ~ Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in LUV

Liquid Lipsticks have taken the makeup world by storm and of course lipsticks are my favourite makeup item so I had to get my hands on a few. For the next 3 days I will speak about the ones that I own so that if you were looking to try any you can at least get a review on this blog.
I am starting off with the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick which I hauled here.
I wanted 2 other colours but they were sold out so this is the one I got my hands on.

kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick review

LUV is a rich purple colour and it is very creamy during application but then it turns to a matte texture.
The formula is everlasting as the name says; it lasts all day even after eating, smooching and all the other stuff you ladies get up to.
I talk a lot so this formula allows me to babble on for hours on end without coming.

kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick review

However I do find that it can look flaky so the lips need to be prepared so definitely use a balm and moisturise your lips prior to application.
It can also be a bit drying as the formula stays on all day.
I also wore it in this post so you can see it in maybe a different light.


To remove this lipstick after a long day; I just use my Bioderma (review here) with a cotton pad and it comes right off.

kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick review

Application: I apply a liner before putting this on and the liner I use it MAC Vino lipliner just to outline the lips. Vino is a deep purple colour so any deep purple colour will do.
However, if you want a darker lip, you could use a much much deeper purple like MAC nightmouth and line your lips and just have the lipstick pop in the middle. I just gave myself an idea for what to do with my lips tomorrow lol.


This comes in plenty of colours and Sephora now ships to the UK so you could get your hands on a few if you want. I really wanted Lolita and Vampira; their swatches look so good.


Overall score: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Price: 4/5
It's $20 which is about £12 so it's not too bad and overall I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick 100%.



kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick review





Have y'all tried any liquid lipsticks? Let me know which ones are your faves downbelow as I am always in the market to picking a few up!
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig