Thursday 19 February 2015

Day Twenty ~ Purple Glitter Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial ♥♥


Hi loves; TGIF!! Yassss! I am so excited for the weekend and I plan to just rest! I am so glad to be able to do this makeup post today, now I love doing makeup but it's so hard cos it takes ages and you have to get the right lighting and I swear it has taken me hours and hours to get this post up.
Anyways I finally got my hands on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and I wanted to do something a bit different and out of my comfort zone so I hope you like.


The real focus of this look is this purple/blue glitter eyeshadow/liner and I am so obsessed with it. 
This is actually not loose glitter but the eyeshadow does contain quite a few glitter specs in there so am like YASS I want this GLITTAH all over me! Bury me in it. I have palette down below with numbers on to show the steps I took so you can refer to it as I talk through it.


1. I started off with the brown colour in my crease to use it as a transition colour so it blends the other colours seamlessly.

2. I added this dark brown just in the outer corner to deepen it a little bit; the more of the dark brown shade you add the more smokier and darker it looks.


3. This beautiful colour was placed in the outer corner as well because of the deep burgundy colour that it is.

4 and 6; These colour was put all over the lid and and 5 was placed in the middle of the lid to make it pop.



7. Was the piece de resistance and this was added just underneath the lower lash line,

I ensured that the lid and the lower lash line was fully primed with the Mac paint pot in Painterly so that the colours and the pigments could be seen.



The liner I used was the Inglot 77 to trace the cat eyeliner and I also brought it in the inner corner arabic style. This made my eyes look elongated and shaped them very nicely.


Lashes were Red Cherry 43 I think.
As to the rest of the face; my eyebrows were MUA eyebrow pencil.


To prime my face I used the Kiko Mat Base primer and for my foundation, my new love the Black Up Full Coverage Cream Foundation mixed with the Mac Face and Body Foundation.


For concealer, I use my MakeupForever HD full cover concealer and Nars radiant creamy concealer duo. I then set the concealer with Ben Nye powder in Camel.


To contour I first used a Kiko stick foundation and blended it in for a seamless look and then used my Sleek contour powder to set it.
For blush I am wearing my Nars blush in seduction.


To highlight I used my Kiko eyeshadow in 208 which is sooooo amazing yet so affordable; peep the highlight in the following pictures!!


I set the whole look with my Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder and lastly for my lips; I am rocking the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in LUV.


I lined my lips with Mac Vino lipliner as well. This liquid lipstick is one of my faves and a review is coming up shortly.


Necklace : LaModa Uk
Faux Leather Jacket : Forever21





Hope you enjoyed this look; let me know if you want more looks like this.
Definitely share this look if you like and tag me on Instagram and Twitter if you recreate it!
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this look! Gorge! ♥

    Sam
    www.sams-wardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love that lipstick. The color looks perfect on you. Also can I have that necklace when you get tired of it LOL. It is amazing, and great statement piece.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig