Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Birthday Shenanigans ♥♥















 Top ~ Forever21 // Skirt ~ Topshop // Heels ~ Public Desire // Faux Leather Jacket ~ Zara // Necklace ~ Lamoda // Bag ~ H&M

Hey loves; hope you are all well. Just got back form holiday last weekend and I am already missing it :( I had a lovely time and you can see a few snippets on my instagram and twitter (@afeeyah).
My birthday was the 1st of June and I had a fun filled day in Harrogate (a posh area in Yorkshire) even though the weather was a bit gloomy.
I went with one of my girls; we went for a lovely coffee first (review coming soon) and then headed to the Turkish Bath Spa where we were treated to a lovely full body scrub and a relaxing time using all the spa facilities (review also coming soon). Lastly we went to Betty's for afternoon Tea which is a very popular posh spot for us tea lovers (also review coming soon). As you can see I have a lot to review but I want to be able to show you guys places you can go and have an amazing time.
All in all it was a wonderful day filled with great memories that I won't forget for a long long time.
Talk soon cos I have to be up in a few hours for work.
Hope everyone is having a lovely week.
P.S. Do you like my fluffy shoes?
Lots of love
Afeeyah xo


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love how you added the blue to the black and yellow. I have a very similar blue purse and never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great hun! Love this outfit!

    Sam x
    www.sams-wardrobe.com/2015/06/marrakech-diary-wide-leg-trousers.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig