Tuesday 27 October 2015

Missguided Wishlist Fall/Autumn 2015 ♥♥

Hey dolls; omygosh its Fall/Autumn time and the only thing I like about the change in weather (I hate the cold) is the fall outfits & makeup.
I have been lusting on Misguided as usual; they have really fashionable clothes and I want everything. so this month, here are a few things I have been adding to the cart, well 6 to be precise.



1. This coat is just everything, I saw it on Esther's loobkook & I have had my eyes on it ever since. Buy it here.

2. I love tops that are casual but have a little twist to it & this back slit caught my eye. Buy it here.

3. OMG! Knee high boots, Last year they were so trendy and I have had my eye on a few. The Stuart Weisman one is the top one on my list followed by this LK Bennett one & this Dune one but they are a tad expensive, so am glad Missguided had a cheaper version. YASSS! Buy it here.

4. Another coat; this is giving me Olivia Pope realness; if you watch Scandal then you know what I mean, I would love to get my hands on this number. Buy it here.

5. The only reason I was drawn to this top is because I saw Patricia wearing something similar here. I love that its sheer but it's not too revealing and I loved the way Patricia wore it. Buy it here.

6. I have been loving the lace trends that are out espescially if you seen this fashion post of mine, but I have been seeing these tops & was worried about the boobabge situation but this lools not over the top, I thought this will be nice paired with a high waisted skirt (either pencil or skater), excited for the possibilties. Buy it here.

These are a few of my wants, what have you been eyeing recently?
Let me know down below.

Speak to you soon my loves,
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I was just shopping on Missguided today. I absolutely love #5 it is so cute and looks so warm. Your wish list is awesome. I am now a new follower of yours.

    ♥ Crystal Michelle
    http://www.amourmykouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig