Tuesday 13 October 2015

Review ~ Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation ♥♥

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation review

Hey dolls; it's Foundation Review time! I feel like foundation reviews are my favourite cos I am a foundation lover and having a good foundation is a blessing.
I have already raved about this on Instagram (@afeeyah, make sure you are following babes) so you know it's good if I couldn't wait to rave about it.
Ok let's start with the name; this is the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation. I had to get this from America as we don't have access to this beauty over here in the UK unfortunately.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation review

So this foundation goes on smoothly and applies really well; it also looks flawless. It has medium - full coverage; you can also build it up to a full coverage if you want. I like the medium coverage asI highlight and contour anyways.
This is a matte foundation as it states by the name and if you are a combination-oily gal like me then you are in luck. This lasts up to 6hours without me blotting and touching up which is awesome.
Although it's a matte foundation, I ALWAYS prime and set.
I prime with my Kiko Matt Base primer & set the foundation with my Make Up Forever Duo Matte Powder.

Packaging ~ 4/5 (no pump)
Price ~ 6/5 (super cheap!)
Product ~ (4/5)
Overall ~ 5/5!

The only downside is that the colour I have on is the darkest '____' (cmon Maybelline do better)
so there are no darker shades am afraid. My shade is 355 coconut & you are a Mac NW45, Matchmaster 8.0-9, Makeup For Ever Hd 178 then this will be your colour.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation review

This foundation is also poreless so minimises the pores; so it's not visible giving you a flawless look.
I have been loving applying this foundation with my real techniques Expert face brush & I love the look it gives. This foundation looks awesome in pictures. I am rocking it here, here & here.
This foundation is comparable to my high end foundations like the Mac Matchmaster but at a cheaper price. 
This is easily found in the drugstores for all my american & canadian beauties but everywhere else I have 2 links I found on amazon & eBay to help you get a hold of this.
Amazon ~ here
eBay ~ here
I heard about this from a few beauties on youtube & here are some reviews of the foundation.
Jackie Aina ~ here
GlamTwins ~ here
Have you tried this foundation before?
How do you feel about cheaper foundations? Let's talk about it down below!

Talk soon babes,
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loved reading this review as I have just purchased this foundation too which is available from Superdrug at £7.99! I have heard only good things and can't wait to try it out. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome, you will love it. Yes we do have it in SuperDrug but the shades are limited unfortunately. Ps lemme know how you like it on Twitter or Insta (@afeeyah)😘

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig