Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Go-To Everyday Makeup Look with Brown Lips (Kylie Jenner Lip Colour) ♥



Hey loves; hope you're doing well. I have a makeup look for you today & I am so excited to share with you my current go to makeup. I got requested to do a natural makeup look after my latest tutorial here.
I love a natural soft glam espescially as I am not an everyday lashes person but I LOVE my base to be on point *am all about the base* LOL
Today, I will talk you through my makeup; hope you enjoy.



My eyebrows are the hardest to do & one is the perfect arch whereas the other is simply a lazy eye lol
I use the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Dark & used their brow gel to keep my brow hairs in place as they like to be unruly sometimes.
I use the Benefit Boing concealer to neaten out my brows but you can use other concealers too that might be cheaper; I just use this one cos I have it in my collection.

For my eyes; I usually don't do eyeshadows on a day to day basis; I just put a flesh colour tone powder on my lids to mute out any discolouration & used my Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat lashes mascara. I really like this mascara & I shall be doing a proper review on it soon. 
I always prime my face with the Kiko Mat base primer


For foundation I used my Dior Foundation which was reviewed here. My shade is 070 & I love this foundation as it is literally the perfect colour & it give me the much needed glow.
The concealer I am wearing is the Charlotte Tilbury retoucher in '8'. I have been really going ham on Charlotte Tilbury products; they are quite pricey but the quality though!
I set my under concealer with the Ben Nye Camel Powder & set my whole face with my Makeup Forever Duo Matt Powder.


To bronze my face I use the Covergirl Bronzer in ebony bronze & contoured with my usual Sleek contour kit in Medium.
Lastly onto my lips; I love these brown slightly glossy lips; for me it's the Kylie Jenner lipcolour that is dark skin friendly. 
I lined my lips with a brown liner specifically Mac Chestnut lipliner & the L'oreal Liquid lipstick in 703 Caramel Solo.
Oh before I forget I highlighted with my Sleek Contour kit & used it in the inner tearduct to brighten up my eyes.
What do you think of this look?
What are your go to makeup products?

Speak soon,
Afeeyah xo



Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfils the requirements of God's law.
Rom 13vs10


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice makeup!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout-out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.

    ccleaner pro crack

    GoldWave Crack

    Your site is looking like so assume because its quality is outstanding.
    I got a site which is used for easy latest Hollywood movies in a little time.


    wonderfox hd video factory converter pro crack

    acronis disk director crack

    I love the idea of making an Ikea piece your own! I really like the desk with the gold trim; I would have never guessed it was paper.


    nitro pro crack

    VLC Media Player Crack

    Though it is a less common method of removing hair on the skin's surface, some consumers find it primarily useful for fine hair on legs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig